What Makes Right-Wing Mobs Tick?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Arnie

Arnie

Guys like this?

Richmond, Va. --
    A Northern Virginia psychiatrist voluntarily surrendered his medical license after exposing himself earlier this year over a live telemedicine video link from his home office to the Greensville Correctional Center.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2010/aug/26/expo26-ar-473527/

#11     Aug 26, 2010
  2. What Makes Right-Wing Mobs Tick?

A big plate of Kentucky-Fried Stupid, first thing in the morning, with all the trimmings.

#12     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like this guy? You RACIST!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BthLc1zxTyQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BthLc1zxTyQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#13     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Clearly, you've had the benefit of a second helping.

#14     Aug 26, 2010
  5. The author is wrong starting at the headline and sub headline:

What Makes Right-Wing Mobs Tick?
    Right wingers attack health reform because they can't tolerate dependency

On the headline, show me one "right-wing mob" that protested Obamacare. What the author's doing, in true holier-than-thou libtard form, is attempting to demonize Americans' First Amendment RIGHT to peaceably assemble because he holds a different view. Now THAT'S fucked up.

As for the sub headline, conservatives (and most Americans) are overwhelmingly for health care reform but not Obamacare. Giving a new entitlement to tens of millions of people won't save money and improve efficiency. And who in their right mind wants to be dependent on the government for anything, let alone health care?

I could go on and rip apart this "heavyweight thinker's" article sentence by sentence but I think I've made my point.

As is the case with many liberals and shrinks, this guy has more than a few screws loose.

#15     Aug 26, 2010
  6. Well, research is overrated anyway, just call it a liberal hit-piece and then quote some opinion editorial from biggovernment.com, now thats real research.

#16     Aug 26, 2010
  7. All you have to do is Google video on the two groups I mentioned.

#17     Aug 26, 2010
  8. Just the phony shit you try to pass off as research is.

#18     Aug 26, 2010
  9. The article is about the irrationality of beliefs among right wingers, its not about mobs and mafia in the literary sense.

#19     Aug 26, 2010
  10. Eight

Eight

I'm just benefiting from gov. so much I can't believe it!! I was working very hard and my neighbors were on section 8.. they had a better life than I did and they wouldn't give me the time of day without screaming "harassment".. the border is controlled by MS13, not the US or Mexican government[like Mexico ever had one].. and wow, Social Security, i'm a trader and capable investor, but gov took a good percentage of every paycheck, and they give me back this paltry check that doesn't sustain me... I'd be way better off if that money went into my retirement account with the private sector... who the hell says we benefit from this shit?? I don't want government that much, they can kick in my door and take my property? That is absolute bullshit constitutionally.. they can take my money and give me a paltry return?

Who are these experts that say these programs are benefiting me? I'm not some Catholic Democrat that just is so happy to live out my Religious dreams of helping everybody through government, forget that shit...

#20     Aug 26, 2010