What makes MT4 so popular?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Trade Interceptor bought by ThinkMarkets

#31     Sep 15, 2020
  2. bublu

bublu

Yeah it has many features which has led it to become a universal tool offered by almost every broker.

#32     Sep 21, 2020
    tedmos38 likes this.
  3. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yes and it is simple and easy to use, which makes it a favourite for most of the traders.

#33     Sep 22, 2020
  4. tradenet

tradenet

Yup. Agreed, one of the best trading platforms of all time.

#34     Sep 22, 2020
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

Server stability is one of the reason. The MT4 server is a lot more advanced than the previous version and the rest of the competition. It can support tens of thousands of trades simultaneously. Minimal resources: The MT4 uses very little resources from your computer and it works well, even with a low internet bandwidth. I work with LMFX MT4 platform. LMFX is a NDD (Non Dealing Desk) broker with STP (Straight Through Processing) execution on MT4, thus all orders are sent to the market within milliseconds without any interference.

#35     Oct 2, 2020
  6. kroxobor

kroxobor

Looks like you stole description from some loyal to MT4 review website or from MT4 website directly :D. It's good platform which I use from Hotforex but I wouldn't say you can get staggering performance there but enough to trade some CFDs occasionally.

#36     Oct 3, 2020
  7. MT4's interface is extremely Trader friendly. It is easy to understand its functionality.

#37     Nov 4, 2020
  8. this is pretty much informative. thanks

#38     Nov 4, 2020
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Yes and also it is very fast platform especially when using on collocation, low ping allows to run quite powerful EAs

#39     Nov 8, 2020
  10. Burigelv

Burigelv

For many, this is really very convenient and the functionality is quite understandable, which is why it is so popular.

#40     Nov 10, 2020