What makes MT4 so popular?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FP Markets, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Bree98

Bree98

This platform has set itself as a standard over the years. Mostly everyone knows about its working and advantages and no doubt, its preferred by most of the traders.

#11     Jan 21, 2020
  2. How about you checking in when you actually know something.

It’s a Mickey Mouse low-budget platform

#12     Jan 22, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  3. Because we already know mt4 and built our lives around it. Who cares about change when it does not affect your money flow

#13     Jan 27, 2020
  4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Sometimes there are bugs in some MT4 builds. Had this problem once I guess you need to reinstall platform. By the way check MT4 from other broker their custom builds can affect performance too.

#14     Jan 30, 2020
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

Personally, I found MT4 very intuitive to use, I can't say the same about MT5.

#15     Jan 31, 2020
  6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Nice review do you personally use MT4 in your trading? I think its best software for trading CFDs low cost and optimised. Use one from Hotforex.

#16     Feb 3, 2020
  7. Ease of use, Analysis, and indicators, Huge statistical base, Mobile version, Experience, Reputation

#17     Feb 5, 2020
  8. Mt4 platform is most popular among the trader because it gives the opportunity to traders to trade with multiple accounts and it is very useful for those traders who want to use multiple trading accounts and want to make money. It is also user friendly the interfaces of MT4 is highly accessible and user-friendly.

#18     Apr 21, 2020
  9. one of the concerns i have with mt4 is that even if I use multiple accounts, the people working at mt4 can see all my trade records.

besides, which brokers does mt4 support?

#19     Apr 23, 2020
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

I trade mt4 prefer to mt5 and others available, Spot forex account, didn't think proper brokers use it much, just for poor people.

Handy to code SL automation which i use to stop really bad days.

#20     Apr 23, 2020