What Made America Great?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Even Ichabod Crane won't wake up in time for that. :mad:

#11     Feb 9, 2011
  2. ===========
    Dont forget in addition to constitutional limits;
    traditional limits, like no supreme court building for many years,
    they met part time-LOL:D
    =============
    Judeo-Christian foundation;
    which did not include muslims/arabs...................................................

Not really a slam on muslims/arabs;
    I like that Epyptian preacher Mike Youseff[spelling?]He is a Christian who studies the jewish-Christian Scriptures a lot:cool: Its a miracle he is still living, since he converted to Christianity

Many muslims do not believe the Koran;
    which makes them likable/lovable rather easliy:cool:

#12     Feb 9, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Nixon
    Little George Bush (And definitely the dumbest.)

#13     Feb 9, 2011
  4. Nixon got us out of Viet Nam. He's a good guy.

#14     Feb 9, 2011
  5. =========
    PSr;
    Saw an old political ad button;
    President Nixon holding up the V for victory/2 fingers,
    the punchline ''he kept our boys out -of Ireland!!'':D :D
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

#15     Feb 9, 2011
  6. Feeding education is bankrupting this nation. [​IMG]
    Since prisons are mostly occupied by liberals, you need to worry about the liberals. You and the Muslims!

#16     Feb 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

They sure are doing a pretty crappy job of it.

#17     Feb 9, 2011
  8. olias

olias

you're missing my point. We can disagree about the 'job they are doing' and 'what would be better' but I swear to God we're like a bunch of little kids...each of us pretending we have all the answers and anyone who disagrees is 'an idiot' or the 'enemy'.

How freakin hard is it to see just take a step back for a second....see a different perspective....and realize they are not the enemy or bad people (for the most part).

Don't you guys have friends and family that disagree politically? What, you can't hang out with them and treat them with respect because they they'd rather spend money on health care than education (for example)?

We can debate and fight tooth and nail, but at the end of the day we are on the same team. And the more we (you) continue to stoop to these childish levels the less productive those debates will be.

#18     Feb 9, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I think democrats are more concerned with their teachers unions than with education. Did you see how fast they got rid of the voucher system that parents praised because the unions were against it. So, don't tell me we all have the same end in mind.

#19     Feb 9, 2011
  10. Odumbo or W. Wilson would be my "worst #1", but it was a chronological list.

#20     Feb 9, 2011