What Liberal Policies Got OBL Killed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 3, 2011.

1. As usual, you choose to misunderstand. What I was pointing out is that you are looking for the kind of setup that FOX needs to have at it:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/383526/may-03-2011/journalistic-grintegrity

You're looking for a catalyst to spark a fire so that FOX can fan the flame. Being the "real American" that you are, any potentially tragic outcome that may subsequently reflect negatively on the president is just the cost of doing business, eh? Whether photos will be released remains to be seen. But your knee-jerk reaction to a possible fallout is evident right now.

#71     May 4, 2011
  2. No. I completely understand that you're trying to reshift the focus of the conversation to the only thing liberals (and you comedians) are willing to talk about, and it's never the focal point.

What liberal policy did Colbert tell you got OBL killed?

#72     May 4, 2011
  3. [​IMG]

#73     May 4, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Well said.

This is precisely why It troubles me when people compare tthe likes of Bush/Obama to Jesus. Atleast in the cases i listed before like Ghandi, Mother Teresa, or Nelson Mandella, they were actually loving people who practiced the teachings of the bible, and loving their fellow human being with no exception.

#74     May 4, 2011