What Liberal Policies Got OBL Killed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 3, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL good one Gabby. Centrist compared to what? :D

#21     May 3, 2011
  2. Centrist compared to what? First learn what the term means and then get back to me. In any event, you can't even see the center from where you're standing.

#22     May 3, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean being a flaming liberal.

#23     May 3, 2011

4. Ok Luke , i'll help you out. By centrist he means in-between the left and right cheeks. :eek:

#24     May 3, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I've no doubt Gayfly loves being between the cheeks; I was talking about his political views, which are no where near "centrist".

#25     May 3, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

America's "flaming liberal" is a rather ordinary Canadian.

Canada
    UN R/P 10%: 009.4
    UN R/P 20%: 5.5
    UN Gini: 32.6
    CIA R/P 10%: 9.5
    CIA Gini: 32.1

A fairly leftist country, particularly considering that government expenditure as a % of GDP is close to the US's.

#26     May 3, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

167 out of 310 seats in Canada disagree with you. :D

#27     May 3, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I don't think anyone would disagree that Canada's right is left of America's right. It's about context.

#28     May 3, 2011
  9. It is a question of context and perspective. You are quite far to the Right. Therefore, anyone who is not as far to the Right as you are is, by definition, more left. And since you are so far to the Right, anything approaching the center from either side looks like a flame to you, while the truly far left would appear downright nuclear from your vantage point.

#29     May 3, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

Yeah id agree with you there, mostly im just pumped about the conservatives winning.

#30     May 3, 2011