What levels are you waiting for to be your next trade entry?? (Any/all markets)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Just sold Dow at 14,604 @ £9 per point,
    target set at 14,582.

#31     Apr 8, 2013

2. No, it did mate... :)

I do fully understand that after blowingup your account and losing your entire capital on that japanese yen trade you made that it must be extremely painful to see other trades who are consistently profitable every single week for months n months in a row,
    and probably must really upset you to even login to your account and look at market charts anymore,
    but trying to lie about what levels the Dow hit today just makes you look like a complete foolish newbie prat!! :D :cool: :p

Here is the chart of the Dow today (file attached) that shows where and when my trade entry and exit were filled-

#32     Apr 8, 2013
  3. Sorry, but I don't trade yen, so plz provide the link that shows me trading the yen. I didn't realize you were trading CFDs. Let's see the fill. Since you're so forthcoming with the chart and all.

Nice call, regardless.

#33     Apr 8, 2013
  4. Instead of bad-mouthing me for actually putting my money where my mouth is and live-calling my trades,
    why don't you start doing the same and live-calling your trades if you've got nothing to hide or be ashamed of?? :)

#34     Apr 8, 2013
  5. I've posted hundreds of live calls on this site.. and not on twitter. In fact I posted three today.

#35     Apr 8, 2013
  6. Cashed in my EUR/CHF buys at 1.2181 for a nice profit. :cool:

#36     Apr 9, 2013
  7. Once ive managed to dump this Dow short im gna look to Buy GBP/AUD @ 1.4526, with a target of 1.4800.

#37     Apr 9, 2013