What lags and what does not?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fearless9, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Volume can be a very exceptional exception for those who believe that it is the leading indicator of Price.

#51     Nov 27, 2008
  2. Gureito Sukotto!

Jack Hershey is the real deal.

What is possible is also inevitable. I know that it is quite counter-intuitive notion, so don't make an effort to understand it right now. However, one day, when you least expect it, the answer may suddenly come to you. Learning to think spatially is rather difficult task.

#52     Nov 27, 2008
  3. Furchtlosneun, I ape-ologize for the untrusion, but I have your answer. Support and resistance do not lag.

#53     Nov 27, 2008
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You can make good money before you get to S/R.

#54     Nov 27, 2008
  5. Geee ... no need of that much fighting :)

1. volume leads the change in trend (CIT)

What that means? Volume will be the first to give away last new high/low whether it is a blow off top/bottom or not.

2. oscillator (better say momentum) leads next

If volume tells you something, then osc is the next in line giving you the next clue.

3. Price Action Trend Change

PA will confirm if 1 and 2 are leading to a real trend change, usually right after.

Huge giveaway here on what to look for in real-time trading. The rest is money management ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

#55     Nov 27, 2008
  6. Indeed, BSAM, but the best money is in the pachinko game between multiple S&R. You know, those horizontal lines which are invisible to trendline and channel chartists and which keep them busy drawing and redrawing, muttering arcana like FTT, FBO, etc.

#56     Nov 27, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

thanks for the tip.

#57     Jan 22, 2009