What lags and what does not?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fearless9, Nov 25, 2008.

1. ^ TRIN gives me crazy false signals.

Or maybe I just don't know how to use it (following the criteria as set forth in the book "Trading the Markets" by that bloke whose name I can't remember oh wait John Carter).

#21     Nov 25, 2008
  2. very cool

#22     Nov 25, 2008
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Jack the quackerjack said................ If you could have displayed what was going on in a market, you would see many many things that flow into the Present from the future. You couldn't and never have.

Hahahahahaah, Where does he get this shit? Yogi Berra could never have come up with the delusions JackaQuack sees.

Who ever said there was no entertainment in ET?

The future ain't what it used to be.
    Yogi Berra
    US baseball player, coach, & manager (1925 - )

Jack, do not bother to answer because i never go back and read after i post. I mean why answer dribble from idiots like you? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3du8bfUJxeE

#23     Nov 25, 2008
  4. From dictionary.com ...

driv⋅el   /ˈdrɪvəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [driv-uhl]

2. childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.

drib⋅ble   /ˈdrɪbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [drib-uhl]

3. Sports. to advance a ball or puck by bouncing it or giving it a series of short kicks or pushes.

In the future, you may wish to avoid calling others idiots within the same post where you provide examples of your own lack of intelligence.

Just a thought.

- Spydertrader

#24     Nov 25, 2008
  5. This guy has been working at it night and day (literally) for the past month and still can't trade.

Jack's latest failed attempt ...

#25     Nov 25, 2008
  6. This thread is now officially gone the way of chit chat . . . flame out.

#26     Nov 25, 2008
  7. Hey Fearless, you're making one of your very gentle probes into the various sorts of multiple stupidity exhibited at ET.:eek:

The only thing that can really lag big time is the one indicator we all use. Check it out. It will give you a f**king big inane smile next time you look at it in the mirror, right from where its located atop your shoulders.:D

#27     Nov 25, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

I wonder how SPAM goes with turkey?

#28     Nov 26, 2008
  9. Well you can eat it with the bird - finely diced and added to the giblet gravy/sliced wafer thin and carefully blended with the rest of the goodies in the wet dressing OR you can play it before the gang sits down:

http://spamalot.spam.com/go/game/

lj

#29     Nov 26, 2008
  10. joemiami

joemiami Guest

Could you imagine being forced to eat spam AND having to deal with it on here at the same time? ............. I think I'd end up with post traumatic stress disorder! :eek:

#30     Nov 26, 2008