What lags and what does not?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fearless9, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Spxdes

Spxdes

That makes no sense at all.

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. I see that the Chartists have seized the day (and this thread) once again.

Perhaps Baron is up for a name change "Elite Chartists"

regards
    f9

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. ERG is for confirming trading decision areas and confirming entry points but not the entry itself. That is pure price.

#13     Nov 25, 2008
  4. That's nice but how do you adjust for the embedded variable nature of the charts this formula is applied to?

#14     Nov 25, 2008
  5. Do you rely more on the ergodic itself or the signal line?

Or the oscillator! (which most charting programs don't include)

#15     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Go look at the charts I posted n the other thread and post in there. Those charts show a lot.

#16     Nov 25, 2008
  7. Par for the course when you're talking about silvermotion.

#17     Nov 25, 2008
  8. Actually, your posts are pretty lame and sophomoric.

You trapped yourself more or less permanently.

If you could have displayed what was going on in a market, you would see many many things that flow into the Present from the future. You couldn't and never have.

And certainly they are sufficient for expert trading.

As an expert and experienced trader among others here in ET, It is not difficult to explain to you why you are where you are and why your posts are so limited.

And, especially, why you cannot understand what expert traders have that you do not have.

Your mind is undeveloped. And, further, it is now closed to any growth in the required several ways.

As you note my posts "lead" and other posts "lag". you do note what a destroyed mind looks like in terms of "lagging" posts that are repeated ad nauseum.

This guy is obsessive compulsive based on several handicaps he gave himself because of decisions he made in the past that have serious consequences. He is totally permanently screwed.

He is in a different boat than you but your boat is just as difficult to handle as is his.

By differentiating your mind in a manner that is untennable for acquiring knowledge and skills by continuing experience, you have closed the door permantently on going beyond mediocre or lame and sophomoric commentary.

The choices a person makes as the years pass literally deny that person access to knowledge and skills because the person's mind is engendered incapable of replacing the type of differentiating it has acquired.

It doesn't matter how smart or dumb you are or how well you test on whatever standard is there. What matters were the series of choices you made. Each choice defines a step along a intellectual and emotional path.

You have closed so many doors, all unknowingly and all now locking you out from retracing your steps.

For example there is no way you can "get" what Proflogic posted to you.

Reread your post I am responding to. Just look at each step in time you took the wrong path to build each little sophomoric piece of that tripe you posted.

You got just what you deserve.

#18     Nov 25, 2008
  9. how's SCT working for you?

#19     Nov 25, 2008
  10. Too quickly? no way. The algos might swipe stock quicker but you can see the quote changes that will trigger the algo to join... and you can feel when the level is going to get taken out... before the people and computers all jump on the bandwagon... when I expect to get stock at a price I get it 95% of the time or so (I experience unexpected slippage on my exits slightly under 5% of the time, based on the last 40 days of trading runs... Ididn't run that statistic before that)... so that to me means only 5% of the time is LII/DOM too slow.

#20     Nov 25, 2008