What Kinda Chair Do You Trade From - and The Importance of Good Seating

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Neil, Feb 23, 2003.

1. #11     Feb 23, 2003
  2. I voted for Option 4, the ever-reliable swivel chair, albeit one padded with leather of the highest quality...

#12     Feb 23, 2003
  3. Neil

Neil

Nothing but the best I agree.. I wish I wish my comfy armchair was best quality leather instead of being a poor old thing covered in stupid dog hair!

I think the bed of nails option is going to win out in the end somehow....

Neil

#13     Feb 23, 2003
  4. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

5. #15     Feb 23, 2003
  6. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Didn't see it listed, so here's a picture of it:

[​IMG]

#16     Feb 23, 2003
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

This is the Cadillac of Ergonomic Chairs:

[​IMG]

If you've got the $$$, you can find it here:
    http://www.hermanmiller.com/CDA/product/0,,c201-pss1-p8,00.html

It was a required perk in the heyday of the bubble. But when your stock is worth $400/share, what's 3 shares of stock for a chair?

In addition to the chair in my other post from my emergency trading station, I personally have a tri-axis adjustable chair (much less expensive), a tri-axis adjustable monitor holder on each of my monitors, and a height adjustable desk. The standard furniture of this world isn't made for big guys.

#17     Feb 23, 2003
  8. qdz2

qdz2

I'd check out online auctions and sellers like bankrupted @Home or broken ex-employees first.

:p

#18     Feb 23, 2003
  9. I voted for the comfy arm chair, not because I trade in one, but because I think it would be the most comfortable, and I have thought about getting something like it several times. However, I probably will never get one because it would probably be too comfortable for me. I can just see myself getting into a stock on a low volume day and falling asleep only to wake up 10 points down. No, I'll just stick with the ole' swivel; not the most comfortable but it works.

#19     Feb 23, 2003
  10. [​IMG]

I had a sketch made of me and my work chair. Note the attention to erogonomic detail.

#20     Feb 23, 2003