What kind of Training did everyone do when they Started Day Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kastro_316, Jun 25, 2002.

1. well ken you have redeemed yourself yourself with me. now that my hot head is cooled off i can be quite candid in saying that the reason i wanted the additional leesons is because the material i did receive is 100% useful and good stuff. i am a trader and as such can tell that all your info is "battle tested" info that works in real time trading. actually your stuff is better than most of that higfh priced $1000 crap invented thru computer backtesting that never seems to work as promised. AS such no that i am calm , I can qholeheartedly endorse your material for traders: both beginner and advanced. KEN : THANKS FOR CLEARING UP THE MISUNDERSTANDING. could you do me a favor though. it has been so long since i last logged onto your website that i have lost my login info for members . my email is: freewinner@hotmail.com. could you please send me my login info ( at your convenience ) THANKS

#81     Aug 13, 2002
  2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

Hi Larry, thanks - I've just sent your login/pass. Appreciate it re kind words ..agree re systems/backtesting... good points.

ken

#82     Aug 13, 2002
  3. Ken are you currently trading? Or do you just sell subscriptions and trade pick services?

FasterPussycat:cool:

#83     Aug 13, 2002