what kind of life would you prefer?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trend2009, May 26, 2011.

1. A great lifestyle is just not infused with $$$$, Its infused with social aptitude. Social Aptitude is what makes your "crew" , Social Aptitude is what locks your girls and groupies, Aptitude is also what makes everyday life fun where you walk around and everybody is like family to you, maybe because you have money, maybe charisma, maybe great looks, but in reality because you have it all. A gallardo that is so well constructed and rare.

$ just increases your freedom of choice and exagerates what you have.

===========

Takes about 5-6 years to develop Social Aptitude. Its a skill to talk to people, Lot of rich people don't have it, thats why they end up lonely and depressed.

#161     Jul 18, 2011
  2. I'd like to live a normal comfortable life. Moreover, how my gestures are up to where I join in. We cannot show as a "underground" at a luxurious place and vice versa :)

#162     Jul 19, 2011
  3. thats right,and money improve this skill dramatically.

#163     Jul 19, 2011
  4. Ash1972

Ash1972

Yes, because your opening line can be "let me take you shopping.."

:)

#164     Jul 19, 2011
  5. i remember myself seeking for a job with 2 grands in my pocket and with an emty wallet.2 big difference.in the first case, i used to pass the tests pretty expeditiously

:D

so if you happen to seek for a job and being interviewed pad all your pockets with the money:p

#165     Jul 19, 2011
  6. Ash1972

Ash1972

Question for CoolWeb: what does your lifestyle cost approximately?

If you go clubbing most nights and get bottle service I imagine you're looking at $2-3K per week minimum?

Not to mention clothes, plane trips, restaurants, presents for the girlies..

#166     Jul 19, 2011