what kind of deals are out there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dafugginman, Jan 11, 2004.

1. mine just changed and i want to see what my options are;

here's my new deal

share in losses 100% at the end of the quarter 90% payout.
    1.0-1.15 penny a share, .08 if over 1 million
    buying power is limited by account size 10x's intraday and 6x's overnight.

can somebody tell me what else is out there. i believe bright's commissions are too high and their buying power too low. if i'm wrong correct me. what is andover offering in the way of commissions and leverage, and what kind of handcuffs are there.
    the ability to trade remote is a plus.

the reason i ask of leverage is i will soon be using an overnight 'system' or strategy if you will and don't feel comfortable leaving more than 100k in the firm. i'd be more comfortable with 50k, 6x's this isn't enough.

2. Where do you live?

Do you trade remote or in an office?

How long have you been trading?

DTP

3. i've been trading 2 years, made 105k my first year, about 250k my second year. i trade remotely and although i'm not close to any offices now, i may move to the NY area later on this year. thx to those who have pm'd me.

4. You know that I can offer you a much better deal than this, and we have talked before (saw you in Atlanta, etc.). I don't want to get into a silly "competition" here on the board. But if you'll call me directly, we can work something out. Our leverage goes much higher (as everyone knows, capital is more than adequate with us).

Call me, no handcuffs, and we are encouraging all of our traders to become their own "portfolio managers" (longer term capital usage).

Don 800.249.7488

5. i'm waiting for some handcuffs to be lifted, but will contact you all when things are cleared up.