What kind of clown show we got going there in Puerto Rico?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jul 21, 2019.

1. I tune in and out of Puerto Rico's various problems over time- economically, huricane, etc, statehood, bond defaults, whatever.

I tuned out for a while because it became anti-Trump 24/7. No problem existed in Puerto Rico that could not be traced to Trump. No need to follow the news, because you knew what it was. Orange Man bad.

Now I focus back in a bit and they got a full blown lefty on lefty cannibal-fest going on there. I thought it was Trump who was Orange Man bad for allegedly being a misogynista, homophobic, insensitive or unhelpful with the hurricane victims. Trump was branded a major, major racist for dissing Puerto Rico on its corruption problems. Now they are cutting the balls off their lefterrhoid governor for EXACTLY those same reasons.

What we got going there? Lord Karma spending a little vacation time in Puerto Rico?

I see that out of the 26/whatever dem candidates, only one is on site in Puerto Rico: Tulsi Gabbard. That tells me just one thing: SURF'S UP!!!!!

[​IMG]