what just happened

Discussion in 'Trading' started by krazykarl, May 1, 2006.

1. stktrdr

stktrdr

We are well positioned to enjoy 'turnaround tuesday'....

#31     May 1, 2006
  2. Quote from riskarb:

Your office? Overlooking the cat box in your parent's basement? That noise you're hearing is the sump pump. Get delusional somewhere else.

B,

This has got to be one of the best, ROFLMAO!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Good Trading and a Good Evening to you!

Kelly

#32     May 1, 2006
  3. I missed the big move. I was relaxing after the morning session. WTF shocked me.

#33     May 1, 2006
  4. ww_nyc

ww_nyc

CNBC should have the news at least Yesterday or this morning. Why do they wait until late afternoon to put on air? Some kind of coordinated manipulation ?

#34     May 1, 2006
  5. Thanks Kelly. Weather is great in Tahoe/Reno, 80 and sunny. All is well. My best to you + yours as well my friend.

#35     May 1, 2006
  6. nassau

nassau

of course....if interest rates don't work...? this is just one of many daily forms of manipulation we have to deal with

the correction will be not be over until the stock reclaims the point of his announcement plus 10-15percent...
    the market will push hard now to find a true bottom similiar to what happened with the jpy/usd when the gov't would jaw about x and they got put to the test...several hundred pips lower..the jpy found a ? bottom.

w

#36     May 1, 2006
  7. stktrdr

stktrdr

Well, Well, Well,

Looks like we have a little rally going on here...

This Tuesday turnaround is going to be more powerfull than i first thought.

Hey riskarb, maybe i can afford to move out of my parent's basement...

edit: waiting for market to get back to even on the day so we can buy more!

#37     May 2, 2006
  8. stktrdr

stktrdr

I wonder how many people are still short from that spike down on Monday?

ouch!

EDIT: In fact, maybe cnbc have stumbled upon a stealth strategy to keep the market rallying. Float bearish trial balloons to shake out weak longs and encourage more shorts. The strong hands buy and eventually force the shorts and those on the sidelines to buy, buy, buy. Not serious of course but.....

#38     May 5, 2006