What just happened....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ang_99, Nov 9, 2005.

1. I couldn't careless if it was a short-covering rally.
    Just TRADE IT!
    :D

#51     Jan 3, 2006
  2. hi,
    Just tell me what you traded today; I am always willing to learn of course!

#52     Jan 3, 2006
  3. omniscient

omniscient Guest

by character traits alone, wouldn't they need the most help?

:D

take care :)

omni

#53     Jan 3, 2006
  4. Don't u get it that fundamentals are not going to affect much intraday movements?
    If it was so anyone would be making piles of money and institutions sure wouldn't appreciate dumb traders coming into the mkt to take control of their game.
    Sentiment moves teh mkt, not fundamentals, and that's because is tougher to read and smart money take advantage of it. Knowing much better how to interpret it, the competition will aim at squeeze u out of position.

#55     Jan 3, 2006
  5. #56     Jan 3, 2006
  6. I also say, God bless the fact that crude prices stayed low into the holiday season, till a week after Christmas, so people could feel wealthy and spend. I hope it does not go up too high now.

#57     Jan 3, 2006
  7. invaliduser,
    Hope doesn't count in the markets. Oil & Gold are in a strong uptrend. 100$ for oil isn't far away. In the end the FED will be punished for their stupid politics, I HOPE!

#58     Jan 3, 2006
  8. Choad

Choad

It worked last year.

And the year before.

And the year before...

Buy...Those...Dips!!! :D

#59     Jan 3, 2006
  9. You are right; it has worked in an environment where you could be sure that Easy All would bail you out if things went wrong. But the "easy" markets of the last few years are over now!

#60     Jan 4, 2006