What just caused that excitement on ES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fearless9, Feb 1, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

was listening to bloomberg today and they said this was the 1st time jobs were lost in about 4 years, hmmmm, I dont know how true this is since they usually tend to revise the number 101% of the time. Its never accurate, last months were revised by more than 50k. Aside from that, they mentioned talk about another possible rate cut, I just dont comprehend how this could be possible...... I could see if the US economy was losing tens of thousands a jobs a month for the last 6-12 months and unemployment rates going into the high single digits, but ITS ONLY 1 DAMN MONTH....toooo funny, tooo FU$%ing funny....

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. We can all take comfort in the fact Cocaine and Fearless will be on the other side of our contracts

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. Gotta love Feb 2008 "Tough Guy" posters like this clown :D

#23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. Yeah just keep enthralling us with your idiot contest with Fearless trailer trash Tom

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. Tissue?

#25     Feb 1, 2008
  6. Why? Did you soil yourself again?

#26     Feb 1, 2008
  7. You've been awfully quiet on the Jack Hershey front lately and yet you still keep getting banned. You must have one of those permanent rain clouds over your head. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

#27     Feb 1, 2008
  8. Are you mentally challenged or something?

#28     Feb 1, 2008
  9. Is that all you got T28? Thats pretty weak pal.

Since I know who I'm dealing with now and the fact that this alias will be banned in less than 24 hours, I see no need to converse further. Why dont you go back to the Jesus thread that you love so much :p

#29     Feb 1, 2008
  10. Keep drivelling on loser, obviously somebody has you paranoid

#30     Feb 1, 2008