What It Takes To Get A Cop Fired

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 14, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, very close to I-95. And the way people drive down here...:eek:

Someone comes up behind me, I signal, change lanes and let them pass. Here, the Interstates are insane!

#11     Sep 16, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

It's always a race on the roads in Florida. If you want to see some really scary drivers take a trip up to Tennessee and West Virginia. I don't think they have driving rules up there.

#12     Sep 16, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lot a elderly drivers in FL. Many way past the point of safely being licensed to drive. The good news though is that once Obamacare kicks in most of these will be cut off from medical care and allowed to die.

#13     Sep 16, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! Sad but true! The waaaaay too old to drive safely coupled by all of the NY, NJ, etc., transplants, AND the foreigners taking to the wheel means I might see if I can put one of those six point harness seat belt systems in my car:(

Since I'm not taking my Son surfing today (shark bumped him yesterday right in front of me), I'm driving an hour on I-95 to meet, oh yes, a retired guy lol I'm buying a pistol from. Wish me luck. It's the end of the weekend here.:eek:

And no, nothing against sharks. After seeing more than I've ever seen before in a day (one had to be about 8ft. ) I don't want to spin the wheel of probability when it comes to my Son. It's their Ocean, not my swimming pool.

#14     Sep 16, 2012
  5. Cuban, most likely.

#15     Sep 16, 2012
  6. Don't gun down any libtards!

#16     Sep 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

...why not?

#17     Sep 16, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Way too many cops using the carte blanche method of policing these days.
    Then, to keep embarrassment down, their supervisor attempts to cover for them.

#18     Sep 16, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I could read what he posted with the quote. No, I didn't "gun down" any libtards. They are America's worst enemy though.

Just to piss off kabong, I bought a nice Glock 17 gen 3, 9mm in pristine condition with three 17 round mags, AND two 33 round mags for $425. Couldn't turn that deal down.

to disappoint kadingbong, my Son and I had a great lunch beachfront, listened to live music, and had a great time chilling. I drank too many ginger ales and didn't go on some rampage trash like him would expect.

Amazing how the LIBTARDS are usually the ones who talk violence, and often over react, I'll have to note...

#19     Sep 16, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was surprised today. No problems on I-95, and even more surprising, we drove A1A on a Sunday afternoon with no problems. Seems like its hit or miss here.

Now Miami?:eek:

I've driven in downtown DC, Manhattan, numerous cities in CA, and nothing compares to driving in or around Miami. Took me two hours to drive from Deerfield Beach to Miami on more than one occasion.:(

#20     Sep 16, 2012