What it looks like when you do not get an HQ SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Yes, some of the emails had their markings removed, (we've already covered this) and some did not. There were many in her server with classified notation, others (and again it's known that content not markings or ones opinion classifies documents) were so sensitive in nature, Hillary knew they were classified regardless of markings.

Quit being naive and playing childish word games. Everyone that handled these emails and documents knew what the hell they were doing, documents that are on secured servers don't magically appear on non-secured servers without knowledge.

Go peddle your line of BS somewhere else.

#31     Jan 2, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Citation needed for this because that's a definite crime and I never heard of this before

This is false

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don't think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c's on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No. [...]

MATT CARTWRIGHT: **According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?**

JAMES COMEY: **Correct.**

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: **So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?**

JAMES COMEY:**That would be a reasonable inference.**

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-...n-emails-were-not-properly-marked-classified/

So what were they doing exactly? They knowingly sent classified information with what intent? What was the harm done specifically for them to be punished?

What exactly is the BS here? If they committed a crime then why aren't they being prosecuted by Trump's DOJ?

All you are doing is peddling outrage, that's all you guys do every day even when in power. Prosecute people or stop whining all the time is my advice.

#32     Jan 2, 2018
  3. There is little point debating with the leftist, other than for entertainment. The following is a complete sentence in the mind of the leftist.
    "there is no way Hillary could break the law"...
    It matters not what one may write after that statement, in the mind of the leftist it is impossible for Hillary Clinton to break the law. Facts and evidence are inconsequential. Besides, Comey said she didn't intend to do anything wrong. For most anyone else intent would be irrelevant, but for the chosen few it's a free pass.

#33     Jan 3, 2018
    traderob likes this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

You guys are debating something that was settled and then reviewed by Trump’s own people. The fbi looked into this and so did congress.

It’s over. There is no debate.

#34     Jan 3, 2018
  5. UsualName

UsualName

Jeff Sessions co-signed what Comey said before congress. Get over it.

#35     Jan 3, 2018
  6. [QUOTE="UsualName, post: 4577085, member: 501368" The fbi looked into this
    [/QUOTE]

The FBI did not look into squat. That's why it is not over and the ugly snake is raising its head bigtime again. 2018 is going to be a big year for issues that the FBI did not look in to.

#36     Jan 3, 2018
  7. UsualName

UsualName

The FBI did not look into squat. That's why it is not over and the ugly snake is raising its head bigtime again. 2018 is going to be a big year for issues that the FBI did not look in to.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right.

#37     Jan 3, 2018

8. Huma is off to a great start this year.

You know how women love attention.

giggle

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    #38     Jan 3, 2018
  9. UsualName

UsualName

I wonder if you understand that picture is fake but some Trump people are really indicted and going to jail?

#39     Jan 3, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  10. Oh we understand that trumps people have been investigated and risk/will have jail time.

Same will happen with Hillary's people if they are ever investigated for real.

#40     Jan 3, 2018