What is your typical day trading like?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Feb 11, 2017.

1. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

Thanks for the reply algofy. Of course my comment was in fun. On a serious note...I don't think many here trade what I trade. I trade with the Nadex exchange on the Nadex platform. All of what I have read from you guys here, is on point.
    I'm not new the trading game. In fact, I doubt many can match my performance at what I do. I hear a lot about 20 to 30% returns yearly. Usually spoken like a great accomplishment. It may be, but I'm not impressed. Not impressed with MBA's or finance degrees. I can do 20% a day in my sleep.

#51     Feb 18, 2017
  2. Master of all ET, ngmmm... No, should be master of all traders that ever exists in mankind.

#52     Feb 18, 2017
  3. algofy

algofy

You belong here, best of the best.

#53     Feb 18, 2017
    alfa8 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, with that attitude you're going to fit in around here well. Quite well. Maybe one day you'll learn how to edit a previous post so you don't spam for message count because you feign ignorance of how to fix posts. So while you can "make 20% in your sleep", you are sleeping on 20% of your posts thus far with not understanding how to quote a thread properly.

8 posts so far, and in at least two of them you reposted to add the comment you wished to have in the previous reply. So 8 posts, 2 of which were in error, for 6 posts total meant. Oh, sorry, that's 33% error rate. My bad, I am bad at math.

#54     Feb 18, 2017
    alfa8 likes this.
  5. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

I do apologize Overnight. Sorry you found my errors offensive. Must admit I have minimal ET posting experience. What are they paying for that skill these days? I am just a trader whose best friend is the markets and my laptops. I suspect I will never be good at posting. It is not one of my priorities. Trading can be a lonely game. Thought this was a place where traders could sound off, share ideas, compliment, or share analysis. Had no idea posting errors were the dish of the day. I assure those errors may continue. It is irrelevant to trading.

#55     Feb 18, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Well, with a statement like that, you are going to learn very quickly what is and is not acceptable or agreeable to an online "posting community", as you call it.

Re-read what I quoted that you typed right there above, and think about how it may appear to the people here whom may be struggling with their trading.

Nobody likes a newbie braggart coming in with swank and swagger with no track-record and no proof, with bombastic claims about it all. It reeks. I came down on you lightly. Consider it a caution.

You're welcome.

#56     Feb 18, 2017
  7. algofy

algofy

I've been told no real traders trade on nadex. How long have you been successful there?

#57     Feb 18, 2017
  8. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

K. Call it what you want. And anything you say will be taken lightly by me. Caution...please. Your opinion means nothing to me. So please speak freely.

#58     Feb 18, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Last chance.

Qualify it. (I warned you. Let the games begin.)

#59     Feb 18, 2017
  10. algofy

algofy

Lot of attitude for a new guy. If you're just here for the lulz, might be best to tone it down a bit.

#60     Feb 18, 2017