What is your typical day trading like?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Feb 11, 2017.

1. speedo

speedo

GDP and the surplus during that period was due to the extraordinary entrepreneurship of the tech revolution far more than anything a Washington politician did. Clinton did have a profound effect on the economy when he pushed through NAFTA. You can draw your own conclusions on the wisdom of that.

#31     Feb 13, 2017
  2. 1. You apparently don't understand why he had a surplus... not his "doing", mostly just dumb luck/good fortune. He deserves no credit.

2. Bill wouldn't have been president... would have been Hellary.

3. BTW... Clinton is not on my "worst presidents" list. Obama is #1 on that list. GWB is on the list too, though not sure exactly where.

#32     Feb 13, 2017
  3. zdreg

zdreg

it doesn't matter. I remember that moment when the surplus was reached. I was watching the clock of the US national debt.it has been downhill since the bill Clinton presidency, through both Democratic and Republicans presidents.

Pray for dumb luck for the U.S.A

#33     Feb 13, 2017
  4. Llxa

Llxa

Yeah WHO made the investment into the massive infrastructure of high tech. specifically the internet? Did you know that email has been around since the 70's?? Funny how it didn't take off until the 90's?? Wonder why is that?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    #34     Feb 13, 2017
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Llxa

Llxa

2. Her name is Hillary NOT Hellary. FYI.

3. I ABSOLUTELY agree with you on that. George W. Bush was the WORST president ever, easily taking the #1 spot hands down. A monkey would've done a better job than him. Obama? I dunno why everybody all of sudden hates him so much. He inherited a completely broken economy with huge deficit, a skyhigh unemployment rate, highest in the most recent 20 years, people dying in an unnecessary and unjustified war. He came on board promised changes and he delivered them. He pulled troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. He got rid of Osama Bin Laden that eluded USA for 10 years. He dropped unemployment rate down to 5%, one of the lowest among western nations (comparing to double digit unemployment rate in Europe) and yet everybody hates him. LOL

#35     Feb 13, 2017
  6. speedo

speedo

Tool Time at ET :rolleyes:

#36     Feb 13, 2017
    Overnight likes this.
  7. 1. I did NOT support her.

2. And you "dunno why everybody all of a sudden hates him [Obama] so much". Got news for you... it's not "all of a sudden". (Americans have hated him every day for more than 8 years... most of us understood he telegraphed his "I hate America" intentions even before the 2008 election.) The fact that you "don't know why" lets me know you're among the brainwashed walking dead. Need no further communication from you.

ON IGNORE!!

#37     Feb 13, 2017
  8. Llxa

Llxa

Well edited out the "support her" part but I guess I didn't edit fast enough. LOL

All right my first Ignore!! Guess won't be getting any crap from him/her anymore. LOL

#38     Feb 13, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Teletype and Arpanet (Internet), microwave ovens and color TV were also available in the 1970s.

They didn't take off until the 1990s because they were too expensive for the average consumer. In the 1990s, thanks to Moore's Law, technology finally saw an explosion of efficiency in manufacture of those things, along with the increase of the power of the chips that run those things. People could then afford those things and so it spread like a virus. Some may call it "runaway-consumerism", but I call it progress.

As to who made the investment into the massive infrastructure of high-tech? It wasn't a head of state, it was private industry.

#39     Feb 13, 2017
  10. Llxa

Llxa

Read this: https://clinton5.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-09.html The private industry I am sure have made their share of investment but this does not and should not nullify what Clinton did for the flourishing of the internet during his administration.

#40     Feb 13, 2017