What is your typical day trading like?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Llxa

Llxa

Yeah but deep inside, they are still using looking like what I showed. I am showing a trader's inner-self. LOL

#11     Feb 11, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, thats the mask i see creeping over my shoulder as i hear the sounds below while im blindly averaging down and trying to catch a falling knife. :D

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    #12     Feb 11, 2017
  3. Max E.

Max E.

No doubt Billy Boy is a boss whose screwed more women than i ever will, but its hard for me to be upset over Trump winning when he has already made me so much money, in the first couple months his twitter feed was a gold mine, hed shit on a company or pump one up and if you were on it right away it was free money, hes lost alot of his effect now though as the market gets used to him shooting his mouth off every other day.

#13     Feb 11, 2017
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

I have to blow the naked guy in the park for 20bucks to for food!! :(

#14     Feb 11, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

#15     Feb 11, 2017
    777 and Handle123 like this.
  6. 1. wake up
    2. login to my futures account
    3. patiently wait until there's volatility
    4. remember that there is never any volatility because of the fed
    5. cuss out janet yellen and log off

that's how most days go for me

#16     Feb 11, 2017
    alfa8, bln and Max E. like this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

Most is automated. I don't day trade stocks, long term stocks/commodities/hedged, can be under $10 so long as I can hedge. Building a trading system when starting out takes great deal of years as you have limited knowledge, read all that you can but start with charting, if you can't chart, it will much harder IMO. Concentrate on risk first before entry, using chart pattern learn when not to put on trades.

Most time am thinking of new challenges.

#17     Feb 11, 2017
    alfa8 and aquarian1 like this.
  8. I check my account near the opening bell, but I never do any trading then. I check my greeks and then I wait until about 11:00 AM to open a daily trade. I then set my closing orders and check back around 3:30. I probably look at things for about 30 minutes a day. Then, I start the whole process over the next day. Rinse and repeat!

#18     Feb 11, 2017
    alfa8 and TheTrue1 like this.
  9. Llxa

Llxa

Rational expectations!! Don't you just hate that??

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    #19     Feb 12, 2017
  10. Llxa

Llxa

Hate Janet Yellen, the most useless and ineffective Fed chairman ever. Can't believe they replaced Bernake with even a worse one.

#20     Feb 12, 2017
    alfa8 likes this.