What is your single biggest fear in life?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Thunderdog, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Same happened to my mom; it was oweful.
    I still have terrible nightmares about it that I cannot explain and make go away.

#31     Feb 4, 2006
  2. Grieving is healthy. The way I have dealt with loss is to carry that person in my heart, knowing that wherever that person went, I shall eventually get there, too.

#32     Feb 4, 2006
  3. picking up the soap at folsom prison

#33     Feb 5, 2006
  4. tireg

tireg

i second that.

#34     Feb 5, 2006
  5. soap or no soap , they going to welcome you to the new mens lounge.

#35     Feb 5, 2006
  6. 1. Presently, what is your single biggest fear in life? It need not be limited to the trading arena.

Making mistakes in trading i.e. lossing money.

2. How, and to what extent, do you think this fear has either helped or hindered you?

Either. It perevents me from pulling the trigger but also stops me from lossing more money.

3. If you have found that, on balance, your fear has hindered you, what steps do you think you would need to take in order to overcome that fear?

Try to forget the mistakes that I have made and trust my own system.

4. If you are not presently taking these steps, what prevents you from doing so? (If, indeed, you have found that your fear serves as a hindrance.)

The failures always pop up in my mind.

#36     Feb 5, 2006
  7. I simply cannot answer in this thread...I tried. Maybe its because I just woke up and am having my coffee still..Hey this is scary, when I can't post something relevent to a thread....

#37     Feb 5, 2006
  8. The loss of my wife or our children.

#38     Feb 5, 2006
  9. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

ripley,

I have not lost my wife, its a fear.

#39     Feb 5, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

I have a strong fear of losing my vision and not being able to trade ever again. I also fear that I will die in same way that my father did from a sudden heart attack at a early age.

#40     Feb 5, 2006