What is your short term market expectation?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Error Correction Funder, Mar 11, 2018.

1. My indicators currently point to a 1987 or stronger crash which we could already be in. Not all have fully fired yet, so it is possible for this to be delayed. They aren't yet clear on the shape of the recovery either.

2. I have no expectations from the market. I just trade it wherever it is.

lovethetrade and dealmaker like this.
  3. Dont bet the ranch shorting kid.

murray t turtle and jpmswiss like this.
  4. speedo

speedo

It will fluctuate.

5. algofy

algofy

What's up with the strange new posters of late with really long names?

fordewind likes this.
  6. Market expectation is a philosophical question.

7. tomorton

tomorton

I have no expectations. I am long or short on whatever's tradable as conditions demand.

I follow the strongest long-term trends whichever direction they're headed in, as illustrated chiefly by MA action. A lagging indicator (anathema to some traders) is perfect if you want to follow a trend rather than anticipate it.

8. zdreg

zdreg

it is a bearish sign.

9. tomorton

tomorton

Its because Some Of them are - as we say - Full of Themselves - and - Feel the Need - to Bolster The Impression they make by using long Screen Names - and also Random Insertion of Capitalisation and Big Words to make it appear as if What They Are Saying is - Terrifically Important and so Widely Accepted that it forms a - Named and Recognised Paradigm - Also Avoiding Punctuation - Using Hyphens instead Conveys an Air of Independent Thinking - Refusal to Follow Old Rules and blah blah blah.
    Naming No Names.

10. No. "Crash" not possible to anticipate. Market is still "Psycho-UP". An argument can be made that any bear market/crash scenario is still 2 years out. Traders should be playing around a long-side bias... until the Feb lows taken out and sustained.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    #10     Mar 12, 2018
    tomorton likes this.