What is your religion or lack therof?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Bubble, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Correction: I attempt to render harmless the attacking "messenger." There is a distinction. Unless, of course, you are the...Messenger from God! :eek:

#21     Aug 8, 2007
  2. Ad hominem, no matter what way you spit it...

Render harmless?

LOL.

How can what is posted about the nature of the ET true believer atheists cause harm?

Too funny...

#22     Aug 8, 2007
  3. I urge you all

to take a look at NDEs and OBEs

you won't find answers, not one

you will find questions

but these questions are rewarding too

FU6K religion

they never knew, just like I never knew

#23     Aug 8, 2007
  4. bluud

bluud

How could (dare) you say that?! [​IMG]

#24     Aug 8, 2007
  5. bluud

bluud

God is absolute
    he is one

he is the one absolute motherfucker
    he is the one absolute bitch
    he is the one absolute moron

oh worship him for the great retard he is

#25     Aug 8, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

life and specially human life has no value what so ever with or without a god(s) (or God) ... humans are worthless entities ... even if they live to serve others ... since all others are worthless serving them will not add value to what is cheap in the first place ... working their ass off all the way through eternity will not add value to these pathetic humans either ...

humans are cheap, weak and more incapable than they are capable so is their fucking impotent God

#26     Aug 8, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

oh he has ... you

where do you think all these shit faced ugly humans come from ... yes you guessed right .. one of his 1000 1000 buttholes ...

#27     Aug 8, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

you would know him by his stupidity

he is the infinite stupid fuck

anything retarded going on in life (which is what all of life and this system is) is what he would do

#28     Aug 8, 2007
  9. bluud

bluud

atheists are a natural work of God ... his creation ... retards (in his image) ... so are you ... all sheeps ... black or white ...whichever you are all sheeps ... live happy ... they are fucking your lives gladly

[​IMG]

#29     Aug 8, 2007
  10. All kidding aside, I think you should speak to someone about getting help. I mean it.

#30     Aug 8, 2007