What is your personal favourite indicator for daytrading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by bradstal, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Look for the inverted ford pinto formation, powerful pattern.

#41     Jan 28, 2008
  2. wow - so insightful - you spend time on this website for what reason ?

We are all waiting to hear about your fantastic trading system........waiting.........still waiting..............:D :D

#42     Jan 28, 2008
  3. I do not claim anything I write to be insightful. I consider them mainly to be rubbish.

I never claimed I had a "fantastic trading system."

I do not understand How everyone can look at the same price but come up with different outlooks. Human collective mind seems hard to predict. :)

#43     Jan 28, 2008
  4. [​IMG]

#44     Jan 29, 2008
  5. Strutter

Strutter

LOOL, that;s funny

#45     Jan 29, 2008
  6. please expound and explain...thanks..

#46     Jan 29, 2008
  7. ammo

ammo

goldman sachs originally had the base for all electronic clearing,thus they had the numbers on oversold or overbought and when it gets 70% short or long there are not enuf customers left to stretch it any further and they would trade acccordingly,they since sold that to archipelago whose business tactics are somewhat questionable

#47     Jan 30, 2008
  8. Lots of price action traders on here. I like the 5 and 10 period EMA's on a 15 minute chart - and I try to use as few other indicators as possible....

#48     Jan 30, 2008
  9. perfect

#49     Jan 30, 2008

10. price action traders === traders who gave up because they couldn't find anything that worked with *pre-made* or quantifiable indicators === no system at all?

btw, i consider anything quantifiable an indicator.

#50     Feb 8, 2008