What is your order of ranking of metals that will go up in future years?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Saltynuts, Apr 1, 2021.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Thx re lithium tip

I like copper FCX, steel X CLF

Lately gold GDX and silver SLV up

#11     Apr 8, 2021
  2. themickey

themickey

Agree with most, but aluminium? Ally has been horrible, too much of it, high cost in production, China has it by the balls (as most things).
    Copper over gold - yeah agree. Gold is a bugger to know what it will do next, my call - crypto will go the way of gold - highly unpredictable and difficult to trade. (In future).
    download.png
    Ally 20 years

#12     Apr 8, 2021
  3. VicBee

VicBee

I would tend to agree but it depends on how auto manufacturing will evolve. If aluminum replaces steel in EVs, the demand will increase. I just don't know what % that represents in the sector.

#13     Apr 8, 2021
  4. Mickey - AA, ACH, KALU. Not much to dislike there. Up and to the right, higher highs, higher lows, faster and further than most other metals. faster and further than most things on earth since October. That means people want it. Now. Infrastructure bills drive demand for materials, if you want the macro bedtime story.

AA is coiled up. You can see the threads. Coils can breakdown too, but if that happens - uh oh, for a lot more than aluminum.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    #14     Apr 8, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Horrible!
    Ok for gunslingers though who like a risky life. :)
    download-1.png
    RH scale in percentage, 5 year chart

#15     Apr 9, 2021
  6. It just hit all time highs. Plus a breakout of a 6 year base? And a successful retest of that breakout level. Respectfully, I can't teach you how to read a chart. This is 101 stuff. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    #16     Apr 9, 2021
  7. themickey

themickey

Just added another idiot to ignore list.

#17     Apr 9, 2021
  8. Silver has made significant gains in the past. However, it has not risen past US20 per ounce since 2016.

#18     May 11, 2021
  9. The wider the base, the higher in space.

#19     May 11, 2021
  10. Anyone know how KALU has been doing ;)

#20     May 11, 2021