What is your opinion on the moral status of the Greek protestors?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ghost of Cutten, May 5, 2010.

What is your opinion on the moral status of the Greek protestors?

1. Brave freedom fighters righteously resisting the corrupt IMF/Rothschilds/Illuminati/Vampire Squid NW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Patriotic people making a stand against an unjust international bank & lending system

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Innocent people not to blame, led astray by corrupt politicians, and justifiably lashing out for suf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not at fault initially, but now doing wrong by overreacting

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Partially to blame at first, but now crossing the line into totally unacceptable criminality

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Lazy, ignorant, feckless spendthrifts and tax dodgers who got what's coming to them

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. A barbaric mindless mob who should be invaded, conquered, asset-stripped and sold into slavery to pa

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Nuke 'em

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What is your opinion on the moral status of the Greek protesters?

2. This makes me wonder about balance between private sector and gov't. If gov't at all levels hire more amd more people (TSA was the most recent large hire, might be others I'm unaware of) then at some point wages or concessions become necessary, these gov't employee's will resist cuts. They won't have the support of management of gov't sector or the private sector.

Regarding the situation currently in Greece, I write it off to poor leadership. People are people, inherently good.