What is your life's work outside trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Buy1Sell2, Aug 9, 2018.

1. no fooking way i`d work with a bunch of d-heads around from 9 to 5.I`d rather die.I might be a sociopath, but my defenition for a sociopath is this: a socioath is a person that didn`t find his/her own society.

#11     Aug 10, 2018
    SimpleMeLike and CSEtrader like this.
  2. _eug_

_eug_

Yes, my mind is basically consumed by the market.

#12     Aug 10, 2018
  3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

A curiously higher number of backcountry/climbing/distance runner types here. :D

I'll bet too, a higher-than-expected number of INTp/_ from the Myers/Briggs world.

Hmmmmm.

#13     Aug 10, 2018
    shatteredx and speedo like this.
  4. _eug_

_eug_

I got ENTP on my test

#14     Aug 10, 2018
  5. I used to work as a business analyst in FMCG. now I devote all my time to forex trading because it's profitable now. In free time I like to practice running and Ping Pong with my friends:cool:

#15     Aug 10, 2018
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. greg500

greg500

Yes, you can add me to the constant thinking, reviewing and improving my methodology.

Maybe an addiction, disorder. IDK.

I practice after the market closes every night and Sunday...

This is not fun. Sometimes I wonder if it degrades my performance.

I'm leaving for a weekend gateway with my girlfriend.. Driving at 11:00 am, not trading but still monitoring and reviewing the week...

Greg

#16     Aug 10, 2018
    JSOP likes this.
  7. dozu888

dozu888

tennis, golf, motorcycling, playing with my dog, running around to get take outs for the kids.. and IT consulting.

#17     Aug 10, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. dozu888

dozu888

in a bull market there is really nothing to do... 5 minutes a day is over-doing it... the only time to get busy is when they push bogus stories to shake the tree and collect the chips shaken off the tree, that's when I open my wallet and buy more.... but that sort of thing only happens once or twice a year, each lasts a few weeks.... like Aug 2015, Jan 2016, Feb 2018.

#18     Aug 10, 2018
  9. Apart from trading, I split my time between modeling and performing life-saving neurosurgery.

#19     Aug 10, 2018
    alex314159, CSEtrader, MattZ and 2 others like this.
  10. I spend time working on my book where I describe how I invented the word "fuckstick"

#20     Aug 10, 2018
    tommcginnis likes this.