what is your feeling about IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Tradesmith, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. def

def Sponsor

Mails: your mails: some were short, some were long and you did not post all of our correspondence nor would I like you to. In particular you do not have knowledge of the discussions I've had in regards to your claim. None of you have any idea that I did my best to go to bat for you. Regardless, I am certain my mails to you were cordial and in no way shape or form treated you with the disrespect you have given me on these boards.

caltrader: sure the easy thing here would have been to hand over the cash and move on. However, we try to have a consistent policy and tried to explain the decision (albeit after the fact - since the accusations flew before I had a chance to respond to a mail sent over the weekend). You do not have all the facts and if you really think I'm out of line here, send me a PM or mail. I'd be glad to discuss your thoughts.

OTE: I deleted a post last night because it got in the way of jerry's and Cal's posts. Nevertheless, IMO, this thread has amounted to petty bickering. I maintain that if you can prove or convince me that you would have left your last order at the exchange for the many hours it would have taken to get filled, I'd be the first to admit I was wrong. However, in no way would that make me a liar as you suggest.

In the end we should simply agree to disagree and move one. I'll take the first step and sincerely apologize that you found my efforts to assist you caused you grief.

#71     Sep 25, 2003
  2. Sorry all for letting this go on for so long. I was out of town today. Enough is enough.

#72     Sep 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.