What is your favorite city in the United States...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Anywhere around Boulder has to be one of the best places to live...great people, great views, and a top class lifestyle.

You can have California...the women only want your money.

#31     Mar 5, 2007
  2. I like San Diego (in particular, La Jolla and Rancho Santa fe). SB is nice but too isolated and its crime index is too high for an affluent area.

#32     Mar 5, 2007
  3. all I see in La Jolla is traffic for no reason, and homeless people. What am I missing?

:confused:

#33     Mar 5, 2007
  4. Santa Rosa ,CA

#34     Mar 5, 2007
  5. nitro

nitro

State = Wyoming.
    City = too tough. there are so many...

nitro

#35     Mar 5, 2007
  6. How many people can live in La Jolla or Rancho Santa Fe? Also, it is full of phony people.

#36     Mar 5, 2007
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Where's the best part of San Diego to live then?

#37     Mar 5, 2007
  8. For $500,000, you get an old house in need of repairs in a bad part of town. San Diego is too expensive.
    I don't see salaries in San Diego as being high either...bad combo..high cost of living and extreme expenses to live there.

#38     Mar 5, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I know it's overpriced as hell. I'm just waiting for a 30% to 40% haircut on home prices there to start getting interested. No way would I buy there now.

I've heard good things about Boulder. What is the elevation there? How far from Denver?

#39     Mar 5, 2007
  10. I drove around a few times (house hunting) and there were no homeless people in the residential areas. in fact, RSF is all residential and I did not see a single homeless person.

La Jolla is still my fav city, and I plan to live there in within 3 yrs.

#40     Mar 5, 2007