What is your daily commission expense (re: IB)

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by hpex1, Aug 21, 2002.

1. You guys are too much. I got tired of using this stupid user name and changed to lipton. If you don't believe me ask Baron to check the ip addresses of the two.

I never intented to get smart in my reply. I was helping you find a constructive solution and used an example which I thought was pretty good.:D

Sorry, I don't have a special line to customer service. Hey, there's another solution, write to them to have their recording ask for your account number. If you meet the gold members club of $1000+ avg in daily commissions or something like that you go straight to the front of the line.

Grey

#41     Aug 23, 2002
  2. lipton

lipton

geewiz

#42     Aug 23, 2002
  3. stevet

stevet

def

personally i have found that the wait time to speak to someone is not that bad, and also they are helpful when u do speak to them , that is if they know the answer - but what is a real pisser is that if they cannot answer a question - that is the end of the game - you might get put through to technical or asked to email them - but if the person who takes the question then cannot answer it - they just dump you - they dont try to find someone else to help

when u have held on twice, once for help and once for technical and you then feel that you know more about ib than the guy you are speaking - it is real frustrating

#43     Aug 23, 2002
  4. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

:D

you gotta be kidding me- oh thats right, you're canadian eh? did you all finally send that rocket to the sun?? or how about the screen door on the submarine?

if some firm didn't work harder for me and give me lower costs, i'd get the hell out of there- i said it once and i'll say it again- high commission traders should DEFINTELY get better treatment than the average joe bob redneck 100 lot trader- think about it- in any business, you are going to treat your highest revenue generating customers the best- you want repeat business from them which means more money for you- if you were a broker soliciting customer accounts would you give a shit about the little old lady who puts her $300 social security check into her mutual funds periodically or about the big swinging dick whos out there hustling and working hard everyday bringing you the bacon. case closed man- grow balls and trade bigger if you want to make it to the big leagues and be treated more "fairly" whatever that means. it just bugs me when people are ignorant and still think they are right - thats a huge sin in trading

:D :D

#44     Aug 23, 2002
  5. Neil

Neil

well thats nice now... glad you aint in charge of the world man. OR maybe you are?

It just bugs me when people are ignorant and still think they are right..

Neil

#45     Aug 23, 2002
  6. You see smokey mcphaat is the reason why they should never get special treatment, if this guy head get any fatter he would need to get it liposuction.

Oh BTW the only people on this planet that deserve special treatments are the mentally ill or handicap.

:p

#46     Aug 23, 2002
  7. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

oh no, these nerds don't like me :mad: i speak the truth......

#47     Aug 23, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Ok,

I know how to solve these disputes.

Give us

1) .005c per share - topped at $20
    2) Give me e-bullets and e-conversions in a second or less

and we (well - I am) are a happy camper.

nitro:cool:

#48     Aug 23, 2002
  9. Steve T is right...That is the biggest drawback about the customer service...If they cannot figure out the question you are asking in about 30 seconds, you get the hand off and the ultimate diss which is "please e-mail us"...I remember back in 1999 before IB became "mainstream", it was a real three ring circus...I would have some problem and I would call...I'd get the same grumpy obnoxious woman each and every time...It wasn't until IB finally started advertising and actively seeking retail business that the customer service center existed in any form whatsoever...Prior to that you were lucky if they even looked at your e-mail...

(btw...wtf is going on here with all these obnoxious idiots lately...is it the same guy with 30 different aliases or are a bunch of 17 year olds taking up trading?)

#49     Aug 24, 2002
  10. Contemprating his Engrish, he seems pretty Asian to me.

#50     Aug 24, 2002