What is your BEST preforming indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by picksee02, May 3, 2009.

1. slow stochastic positive convergence, macd positive divergence or at least positive, spike in volume, trend analysis and an occasional candlestick for good measure =)

#51     May 11, 2009
  2. jack hershey.

He is the best "pre"-forming indicator, isn't he?

:D :D :D

#52     May 11, 2009
  3. Price Action, my eyes, and what little brain I've got left.

#53     May 11, 2009

4. LOL. Being new to trading, I'm relieved to know traders can be sarcastic SOBs

#54     May 12, 2009

5. NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT BELIEVE THE PREM IS A GOOD INDICATOR... EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

THIS HAPPENED PRECISELY AS WE EXPECTED IT!!
    AND IT HAPPENED ON 5/12/09 AT 11:56 CST AND WHEN IT DID, THE MARKET STOPPED THE SELL OFF REVERSED AND RALLIED! AND THOUGH IT HASNT HAPPENED YET AS THERE IS ALMOST A FULL HOUR OF TRADING LEFT, THE HIGH OF THE DAY IS YET TO OCCUR. THE HIGH WILL BE GREATER THAN 913.50

#55     May 12, 2009
  6. cindyS

cindyS

Hi:
    I am a new Forex/future trader and I need you help to get this complete indicator, since I can only find them separately (ADX and DMI+/_ ) Would you please show me where to find it, I really want to implement it and try it. Thank you so much for your help.
    Cindy :)

#56     Nov 13, 2010
  7. timvic

timvic Guest

Candlestick and Macd seems to work the best for me.

#57     Nov 20, 2010
  8. #58     Nov 21, 2010
  9. bone

bone

If you can make trading decisions on one instrument based upon the behavior of other highly correlated instruments it is a very powerful technique.

Much higher risk / reward skew than any technical indicator based upon historical price action.

#59     Nov 21, 2010
  10. I think he is talking about a type of bar that you can specify to form for every 30...45...60...etc. ticks. similar to range bars...

ES

#60     Nov 21, 2010