what is your BEST future, stock, option,currency to daytrade...your "fastball"...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jun 27, 2008.

1. what is your BEST future, stock, option or currency to daytrade...your "fastball"...looking at your journey to finding the right futures contract, stock, option or currency to daytrade...

I have personally traded:

**penny stocks...too much risk and uhhh...wait like 8 months to see it move...

**'normal' Stocks...way too boring and too much $$ needed

**FOREX options...ahh...did not like having to risk all $$$ to make $$$...and do not like the unregulated FOREX brokerages

**stock options...okay...but again...need huge cash to really see a profit...also...to get options to move in a given day...and a lot of bid/ask spreads are so HUGE...except like QQQQ...

***FUTURES...now were talking!!!...love the leverage with smaller amounts of cash (like $5,000 etc.)...I've traded ES,CL,QM,ER2,YM,30 & 10 year, Comex Gold, Brent Crude,Euro futures,FTSE...but ahhh...I believe I've found my 'fastball', my 'slam-dunk', my '4th and long' pass play...

it is the NQ!!!!...the mini nasdaq 100 futures...

actually...my first futures trade was on the NQ...I threw 10 cars at it for a 3 minute $600.00 profit...should have stayed with it...yep, the NQ is my choice...I'LL WRITE MORE ON WHY THE NQ IS MY CHOICE LATER

...please share your thoughts on what is your favorite and BEST futures contract, stock, option, currency etc. to trade and why...and How you arrived at that point...I am sure we all agree...to be a successful daytrader...FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS on one "tool of the trade" to trade (meaning: 1 futures contract, 1 stock, 1 option, 1 currency) is the BEST approach to successful daytrading...agree, disagree and please share...thanks in advance...many will benefit from the comments here...IncreaseNow