What is wrong with this ZZZzzzzz guy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Nov 2, 2008.

1. "Fine. I feel like you are ( or is it you're---or is is your) full of shit."

#11     Nov 2, 2008
  2. I was born to parents who were amazingly smart. The only drawback was that they sucked at spelling.

#12     Nov 2, 2008
  3. Are your parents dead ? or are they no longer smart ?
    Are you blaming your parents for your deficient grammar ?

#13     Nov 2, 2008
  4. Part of the maturation process is overcoming the desire to blame parents for anything that is a defect of your own character...

#14     Nov 2, 2008
  5. I wasn't blaming them. I was trying to make it sound funny. My point was that you can be smart without being the greatest speller in the world and they irrelevently were my best example of that.

#15     Nov 2, 2008
  6. If you use FireFox, and download the Google Toolbar for FireFox, there is a built in spellchecker.

Never again will you have to blame mommy and daddy....

#16     Nov 2, 2008
  7. *Sigh* Kid, How old are you ?

#17     Nov 2, 2008
  8. *Sigh* Oktiri, how pitiful are you to use a political forum to relieve stress.

#18     Nov 2, 2008
  9. ZZZZZZzzzzzz is a pathetic liberal. They have to 1) sieze the moral high ground where they can so it's racism every time... 2) bash wherever /whenever they can, aka James Carville, a truly sickening version of ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz's everywhere, or are they sick versions of Carville.. whatever...

All you need to know about Democrats is that they need the black vote. If they lose just 5% of them to the Republican party they might not win a lot of elections. They simply cannot let any blacks off the Democrat plantation, so they will scream about racism and sue the private sector to death and make blacks unemployable by businesses. That way blacks can only work for the public sector or be on welfare and be therefore dependent on Democrats... they don't care about the talent that is all bottled up in the Black community at all, unless it is in the entertainment area. If Blacks were inventors and engineers and such, they would be Republicans after about a month...

#19     Nov 2, 2008
  10. All i can say is that ZZZzzzz is trying to convince me that poor people who are hard working are brainwashed and stupid. It is truly a sad outlook.

#20     Nov 2, 2008