What is wrong with Muslims??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Dec 28, 2009.

1. good job in putting out what's going on in your head ... your brain eventually came to a complete standstill obviously because it couldn't comprehend my posts, that's why it's making those noises

#31     Dec 28, 2009
    #32     Dec 28, 2009
  3. The tone of this thread is not one I choose to further participate in. Life is hard for everyone everywhere. IMHO Best to live and let live...

#33     Dec 29, 2009
  4. jem

jem

I find it funny when zzz says he dislikes extremist thinking.

Ask him if he condemns terrorist attacks and how he would stop terrorists from taking over planes. He does not answer.

He has written hate speech against white christians.

Do not let him fool you. He is about as extreme as an American can get.

#34     Dec 29, 2009
  5. and you shouldn't have

suffering is something humans more than deserve

it's pussy like attitudes like yours that have turned america from thinking about things that matter to bullshit like gay marriage, some sick guy burning his balls because he thought he could set a plane on fire (actually there was no need for him to try, incompetent agencies like the FAA will make sure planes do not meet the standards so they can crash on a regular basis), ...

no don't push your mind trying to think, how what I said has anything to do with what you said, I'll do the thinking for you; people like you actually believe humans are worthy of anything, that is why instead of basing their countries on foundations such as fair business, they base it on nonsense like human rights, they end wasting the country's resources, namely time and money, on a bunch of losers and lowlifes

mark my words; so long as america continues to support and feed lowlifes (which it will, because idiots like you actually think every piece of shit that walks and talks has a right to life) it will continue to deteriorate at it's unprecedented rate, eventually failing in all aspects that matter

#35     Dec 29, 2009
  6. I find it funny when zzz says he dislikes extremist thinking.

True, I don't see the value in extremist thinking.

Ask him if he condemns terrorist attacks

Goes without saying...

...and how he would stop terrorists from taking over planes.

Pay for better security services.

He does not answer.

Yes, I do answer, you don't listen.

He has written hate speech against white christians.

No, I don't hate white Christians. I think the INOC like you and the right wingers do more harm than good though...

He is about as extreme as an American can get.

You are such a confused individual...

#36     Dec 29, 2009
  7. jem

jem

This is the b.s. you get from an extremist - notice he did not condemn terrorist attacks and did not suggest how he thinks they should be stopped.

#37     Dec 31, 2009
  8. jem

jem

This is exactly what you would expect from an extremist. notice he did not condemn terrorist attacks when given the opportunity and also note he is afraid to suggest measures to stop them.

he may respond now that his extremism is manifest but it will be painful for him.

#38     Dec 31, 2009
  9. Goes without saying, you are not playing with a full deck...

#39     Dec 31, 2009
  10. jem

jem

just the response I was predicting.

#40     Dec 31, 2009