What is wrong with Muslims??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Dec 28, 2009.

1. "you think you can make idiots understand, even the simplest of things, be my guest"

...you are not appearing to understand the simplest of things...

#21     Dec 28, 2009
  2. is that it, only "appearing"?, but I will say; I'm fully "certain" you don't have the slightest clue what I'm capable of understanding and/or not understanding

try as hard as you wish, the harder you try the more they're gonna hate you

#22     Dec 28, 2009
  3. "is that it, only "appearing"?"

Yes, that is the way it appears...

#23     Dec 28, 2009
  4. That's because their armies can't occupy our country- they can't even get a hold of Isreal.

However, they do occopy and attack other countries and impose there way of life and you are strangely silent.

Why don't you take up arms and move to somalia to fight your peace loving brothers.

#24     Dec 28, 2009
  5. don't worry it's fine, like I said, there's no point in me trying to make you or anyone else aware of the existence, depth and level of my understanding(s)

plus I have learned to never push anyone into trying to make them understand anything, because comprehension and understanding can never be taught or forced for that matter, so I choose to speak with idiots and morons in their own language

#25     Dec 28, 2009
  6. You do appear to have a high opinion of yourself...

#26     Dec 28, 2009
  7. I call it self-respect, and from your wording I assume you call it pride

the good thing is, people with self-respect don't commit everything and anything, and so to turn into self-hating entities

#27     Dec 28, 2009
  8. Assume whatever you like, I am just noting the way things appear...

...oh, and by the way, I have never met anyone who actually had self respect that also had a need to tell anyone else that they had self respect...

#28     Dec 28, 2009
  9. thanks, and you can note things in whatever way you like them to appear to you, too ...

it's not like you are an all-knowing entity where your knowledge is comprehensive of all things valid, you might or might not have met such a person, it doesn't mean a self respecting entity who states (s)he has self respect is actually contradicting it by stating it

#29     Dec 28, 2009
  10. Translation, from the way things appear to me from your posts:

whirr…click…whirr…click…whirr

#30     Dec 28, 2009