What is wrong with cheating on someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 426653478, Apr 22, 2009.

1. If you want to do that, then you have to have the girlfriend that will accept that, and she can have more boyfriends too. If it is not the big deal for you, then it will not bother you that she has sex with other men, right? Do you think it is ok for you, but not your girlfriend?

#21     Apr 23, 2009
  2. my wife has a good attitude, is very polite, talks in a sweet voice to me, is good looking, and understands her role in the family, she does not argue with me when I tell her to do something, she just does it, she is not perfect and she is not special, but she is better than 99% of the women out there, now you think I will divorce her if she cheats on me, no, so long as it doesn't change her behavior within the family, why should I, after all these years of sleeping under the same cock, maybe she wants to feel a different cock in her cunt.

but in regards to my gfs I don't even need them to cheat on me for me to dump them, I just do it on a regular basis, because I get bored of them, after all isn't that the point of having a gf, isn't it to dump them or they dump you when you don't feel like being with eachother

and yes most of the time they know I'm married, maybe they think they can get me to leave my wife for them or something, I don't know, I don't care

#22     Apr 24, 2009

3. Hmm?, why did you get married? For a tax purpose?

#23     Apr 24, 2009
  4. If you tell your wife you have sex with other girls, she is polite and sweet still? Or do you hide? If you hide, that mean you feel it is wrong, but you say in the thread you think it is not wrong.

#24     Apr 24, 2009
  5. to make babies

#25     Apr 24, 2009

6. Oh, you want babies, so if you want babies, you want to spend time with them. So less time for girlfriends :eek:

#26     Apr 24, 2009