What is wrong with cheating on someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 426653478, Apr 22, 2009.

1. that is true to a degree, but cheating on partners isn't illegal, whereby cheating in business usually involves breaking a contract which is illegal and most people avoid breaking the law because they don't want the consequences

#11     Apr 23, 2009
  2. she won't know she is, because she isn't

no one is special (except for a very very small number of people, and I don't know if they even exist outside my imagination)

#12     Apr 23, 2009
  3. I don't think gays have as much problem with cheating as straights and lesbians do, they basically fuck around, actually that is one reason for being gay, fuck comes easy, fast and cheap, like fast food

#13     Apr 23, 2009
  4. i will splash the pot whenever the fuck i please :D

#14     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Cesko

Cesko

Freakiest thing of all sexual. Cuckold lifestyle.

I am suspicious of one guy I was in refugee camp with long time ago that he secretly enjoys his always horny Polish wife screwing around on him. Go figure!

#15     Apr 23, 2009

6. That's messed up.

#16     Apr 23, 2009
  7. Yes you are a liar if you cheat. But what of women who do the same thing. Somehow they seem to rationalize it.......until they get caught.

They also appear to be much more adept at hiding it.

#17     Apr 23, 2009
  8. not most people, almost all people

when you have morals where others don't, you're only hurting yourself, it's like trying to hold your fart back when everyone else is farting as they walk and talk, since you are so open-minded as to be willing to smell everyone else's shit, why hold your fart inside, just let it go, and let the smell mix with everyone else's, at least this way you know it's not just you standing there and taking it, others are taking the smell of your shit too

#18     Apr 23, 2009

9. A non-marriage is a social contract. If you're okay breaking a social contract based on your own moral code, because it's not a de jure legal one, that's indicative of your principles.

A marriage IS a legal contract, every bit as much as a business one is, and one of the requirements under the contract of marriage is monogamy.

#19     Apr 23, 2009
  10. the west and specially america take pride in the fact that they don't punish adultery

and use this pride against countries who do, to accuse them of being barbarians and of crimes against humanity

I think americans don't want to make up their minds on this issue, because most secretly cheat, and don't want to be punished when found guilty, yet they don't want to be honest about it and let everyone else know they cheat on their partners, because they believe it's one of those things you do but don't tell

#20     Apr 23, 2009