What is wrong with a NWO?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thesharpone, Mar 23, 2008.

1. #11     Mar 24, 2008
  2. #12     Mar 25, 2008
  3. I would feel alot, I would cry, I like them but I can't say I would feel anything, when people die I forget they even existed in the first place

so what, did I exclude any humans?

#13     Mar 25, 2008
  4. no offense dude.. but you sound like a sociopath.

#14     Mar 25, 2008
  5. See if you think that way when you are elderly or if you become disabled, and someone decides to eliminate you because your capabilities are declining.

Or, apply this logic to your parents or siblings...

Perhaps the better to let them perish, and decrease the surplus population, Ebeneezer

#15     Mar 25, 2008
  6. worst case scenario from your point of view, is that I am a sociopath

so is it illegal?

"It is estimated that approximately 1% of the general population are psychopaths. They are overrepresented in the prison system, at the top ranks of corporations, in politics, law enforcement agencies, law firms, and the media."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

most sociopaths are criminals, but I never break any laws, not even the smallest ones, even if I am to carry out a fraud or scam I do it the legal way

#16     Mar 25, 2008
  7. that is one reason humans are considered worthless, their actions may be worthy, to whom I don't know, but they themselves are pretty much worthless

and I didn't exclude anyone

plus I think this whole thread has gone off topic, the main topic was about the NWO being right or wrong, and because most consider almost all humans worthy beings they hate to see them enslaved, as if they already aren't, haha

but if you have any other reason as to why NWO is right or wrong, I'd be glad to hear it

#17     Mar 25, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

these NWO people are something else. In the old days the king of england could hang a dissenter in public with no trial, it got to where they couldn't really get away with that so they went covert. Apparently now they want to be less covert and actually take over the world by consolidation of the various regions and then consolidation of the regions into one big government where the golden rule is the order of the day, the guy with the gold rules...

#18     Mar 25, 2008
  9. is there one clear goal, with a specific path already set? cause there are those who say the NWO will not govern the world with one big government but by splitting states into smaller and weaker states and ruling over them by controlling their economy

I mean what are these theories based on? or are they just ideas?

#20     Mar 25, 2008