What is Web3?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by themickey, May 5, 2022.

1. Tokenz

Tokenz

Really? So the dollar with depreciating value that is causing high interest rates is the way you want to go?

Ok buddy, best of luck with that

#41     May 10, 2022
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

You want to compare the volatility of Bitcoin vs the USD as an argument? Forget about other currencies - some of which were made as a joke.

this is your argument that the current system doesn’t work well? Interest rates going from zero to 2!

ok buddy, best of luck with that.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    #42     May 11, 2022
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Obviously there have been scams in equities. And 100-200 years ago the scams were a lot worse. Yes There are still scams.

defi has to figure out how to handle these issues without the benefit of a central government with the power to shut down things like boiler rooms, accounting fraud, flat out theft, etc.

Scams will continue in all markets and are unavoidable to some extent.

#43     May 11, 2022
  4. Tokenz

Tokenz

Who cares? Pretty soon you won't be able to buy anything with just a dollar, you will need 2 dollars.

At least I know no one can print more Bitcoin, and the value will continue to rise.

Have fun with your money losing value!

BYE! BYE!

#44     May 11, 2022
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Enjoy watching your Bitcoin/usd drop by 50percent even as everything else doubled in price.

You are some dunning Kruger fanboy whose drunk too much koolaid. I’ve been in this game longer than most. I’ve seen your type before and I know how it will end for you.

#45     May 11, 2022
  6. Tokenz

Tokenz

Bitcoin drop 50%? This is just normal market behavior. You act like it's going straight to zero now. Is this really the way you trade? No wonder you're complaining about crypto on a crypto forum. You're own trading makes you salty!

#46     May 11, 2022
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I don’t like my currencies to drop 50percent. You talk about purchasing power and inflation. How does it feel that everything is twice as expensive for you than for me since the beginning of this year? You brought up the example of the dollar and inflation. Are you still sticking with that argument, now?

my trading is just fine.

#47     May 11, 2022
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Where one bought (and sells) .... anything matters.

#48     May 11, 2022
  9. Tokenz

Tokenz

Actually yes. Because this is a buying oppertunity for me. And as far as me buying anything with Bitcoin, what are you talking about? There is nothing I can buy with Bitcoin except Starbucks. Is this the best valid point you can think of?

I know your mom raised you better than that....

#49     May 11, 2022
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

your rants are all over the place.

You talk about the dollar and inflation. (oh no, inflation is up 7percent is proof the current system doesn’t work; but a 50percent decline in bitcoin is normal)

You talk about disrupting the financial system. (But I can’t buy anything with Bitcoin)

A decline is good because I can buy more (you can’t even explain why you are buying )

I don’t think you understand what you are buying. Which is typical of the dumb crypto holder. DIAMOND HANDS BRO!

#50     May 12, 2022