What is Web3?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by themickey, May 5, 2022.

1. TheDawn

TheDawn

No I don't think you know what I am talking about and you just wish everybody to invest in cryptos because perhaps you are already in crypto's yourself and you want to see your investment grow. Almost 100% of your posts are all about cryptos and nothing else and all of your posts are about pushing cryptos.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    #21     May 7, 2022
  2. agree

#22     May 8, 2022
  3. Tokenz

Tokenz

Read your own post, you asked a lot of uneducated questions that there are plenty of answers for. It was a stupid comment. It's not whether or not I am a crypto promoter, you're the one that made the post. It's not my fault you wrote it.

#23     May 9, 2022
    SunTrader and Trader Curt like this.
  4. TheDawn

TheDawn

I did not ask any questions. You obviously did not even read my post and just decided to shoot it down because it goes against what you are promoting. I just pointed out that the theory that web3 would actually put the ownership of the internet in the hands of individual users based on the nature of cryptos is unfathomable and unfeasible, something you obviously do not understand or do not want to understand because you are a shameless crypto promoter. If you are not, then explain to me WHY the cost would not be a factor in Web3 that somehow just because web3 is based on crypto that somehow it's going to be self-sustaining that it would require no cost to run. And mind you crypto is not just BTC, it's actually an infinite amount of cryptos that can exist. Right now it takes five minutes just to launch a crypto. So how is a web structure based on the infinite amount of cryptos going to require no cost for it to be run and used by individual users. And it's completely irrelevant whether the web3 launching companies considered the cost or not.

I better see some signs of intelligence from your next post otherwise you are going to end up on my Ignore list.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    #24     May 9, 2022
  5. Tokenz

Tokenz

This is what you wrote. I don't even need to begin to say how foolish this comment is.

You wrote an uneducated post about how you don't know how web3 is going to operate as if the creators of Web3 have no idea what they're doing. As if you are smarter than they are.

All you have to do is read about it on google. But instead you chose to ask a bunch of stupid questions like you have no earthly idea about how it works.

I mean, this is actually pretty humorous. And now you're trying to defend yourself like it's my fault you wrote that post.

#25     May 9, 2022
    SunTrader and Trader Curt like this.
  6. TheDawn

TheDawn

"/QUOTE="Tokenz, post: 5593674, member: 530118"]This is what you wrote. I don't even need to begin to say how foolish this comment is.

You wrote an uneducated post about how you don't know how web3 is going to operate as if the creators of Web3 have no idea what they're doing. As if you are smarter than they are.

All you have to do is read about it on google. But instead you chose to ask a bunch of stupid questions like you have no earthly idea about how it works.

I mean, this is actually pretty humorous. And now you're trying to defend yourself like it's my fault you wrote that post. "/QUOTE

Ok putting you @Tokenz on "Igore". You're obviously a piece of s*** troll and I will report you to be a crypto promoter. You are not allowed to push investments on ET.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    #26     May 9, 2022
  7. Tokenz

Tokenz

^^^See that everyone? He says something extremely stupid then puts me on ignore because his excuse is, "You're a troll!"

Like i'm supposed to be dissapointed now because he put me on ignore. Yeah, that should teach me! :D:D:D

#27     May 9, 2022
    Trader Curt likes this.
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

That was actually funny. That guy is an idiot. And a sensitive one at that. You weren't even bashing him.

Ignorance at it's finest.

#28     May 9, 2022
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

actually someone I heard speak who did say this.
    His words were something like “you have a bunch of people building a financial system who don’t understand a financial system.” It was a surprisingly honest comment from a guy who had made millions building and selling crypto startups and was now running a crypto hedge fund.

#29     May 9, 2022
  10. Tokenz

Tokenz

So what is your point? Because I believe there are a bunch of people running a financial system that still don't know how to do it successfully.

#30     May 9, 2022