What is up with black unmarked Helicopters in US cities in middle of the night

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Elder000, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Its ok. We can all learn martial arts and fight off the cops just like Jet Li.

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Elder000

Elder000

Ok so everyone and their mother has made jokes

Now does anyone know seriously what are the practicing flying at night in between skyscrapers ?

#12     Apr 29, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok I'll take you seriously for...15 seconds.

When I lived on Bunker Hill in downtown LA for 5-years while I attended USC we routinely had low passes between buildings made by people producing inane action movies.

But not at night.

Nobody in their right mind is operating a helicopter downtown below the height of the tallest building in the grid square at night, trust me. Out in the country they can get as close as 500 horizontal feet from structures but not in the class D downtown without a permit and definitely not at night.

Out walking my dog past the Music Center one night a huge owl flew right over my head and snatched a sleeping pigeon off the top of a block wall. Another time I was again walking my dog in south Redondo Beach and a huge rat fell out of a palm tree and hit the sidewalk right in front of us. Before I could decide whether to shit my pants or wind my watch a cat jumped out from under a parked car and snatched that big rat up and took off.

So clearly you saw a huge owl or a flying rat you silly loon. :D

#13     Apr 30, 2011
  4. Elder000

Elder000

Why do you bother posting if you won't watch the video link provided.

What are you, stupid ?

If you got a certificate that you are mentally disabled, in that case I apologize for being mean to you.

#14     Apr 30, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why do you think, seriously, that we have better info than you, or if we had we were able to share it with you? So our guess is just like that, a guess...

It was moviemaking or police chasing someone/exercising. It is highly unlikely that the city would allow copters to go so close to high raises by night...

Contact the Miami-Herald and report back what they found out....

Edit:

hehe, I have just clicked on the Miami-Herald link in your link and there it was your answer:

"Turns out that it was a training exercise by the Southeast Regional Domestic Security Task Force. In other words, a Homeland Security operation, that few other authorities apparently knew about, including the U.S. Coast Guard.

Lt. Russ Tippett, spokesman for the coast guard happens to live in Brickell, and said the choppers didn’t make it easy to sleep, as the drill went on for hours.
    Sgt. Bill Williams, who oversaw the operation for the Miami-Dade Police Department, was not immediately available for details."

Any other questions you might have???

#15     Apr 30, 2011
  6. Elder000

Elder000

Oh well La De Da we can all go home happy.

Everything is fine. Don't worry be happy.

Government says everything is fine.

Gold is in Fort Knox, don't worry about it

World Trade Centre 7 building fall due to damage, don't worry about it.

Spending is under control don't worry about it

CIA forged up president credentials, don't worry about it

Everyone go home

Nothing to see here.

Everything is fine until you wake up and suddenly there is no USA anymore. There is only Zimbabwe and warlords asking you to give up your food or die.

#16     Apr 30, 2011
  7. #17     Apr 30, 2011
  8. THese helicopters are fictional so one of them might be Batman's

#19     Apr 30, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are the idiot who is seeing black helicopters and now you are the idiot who is on my ignore list.

Just another ET nutcase who has nothing of consequence to say.

ON IGNORE! lol

#20     Apr 30, 2011