What is up with all the anti-IB threads lately?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by bungrider, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Dear bbmat,

You sound like an unhappy person. It may help if you would quit trying to be a cop around here - we have moderators to this kind of work but we don't really get whacked very often by them.

Don't come and tell us what belongs on the ET website and what not. Look a bit around, you may change your mind about this. I hope you keep hanging around.

Welcome bbmatt,

nononsense

#31     Nov 12, 2003
  2. is this the kind of response you get here from the average ET member/reader? Please help me out here. I am new and admit I am not used to such unproductive ways of exchanging thoughts. I throught this topic is on the issues of why IB was recently (over)criticized, API not having been the issue in this regards at all. I have no idea why Nononesene is adding his API issue to every topic discussed on this website. Or did this thread already get off topic so soon? I am outa here.

#32     Nov 12, 2003
  3. Wow. Who is trying to be a cop here? And how do you know
    bbmat is unhappy? Having moderators just means ET is a police
    state. What bbmat brought up is right on...

#33     Nov 12, 2003
  4. Oh yeah. Try saying something against IB and you will get tore
    to shreds by the faithfull. You have to be carefull on this board... :eek:

#34     Nov 12, 2003
  5. how else would a bunch of intraverted trading nerds be able to express their aggression, but behind these annonomous identities and certainly not in person. wooo, tooo much honesty for me today. Back to the Hack :D

#35     Nov 12, 2003