What Is TradeBolt

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by TradeBolt, Jun 5, 2006.

1. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

We can support any broker that offers API connectivity.

There are several international brokers that should be able to help you. Please feel free to contact me directly, and I would be happy to point you in the right direction. You may email support@tradebolt.com or telephone 540-254-2000.

International calls are no problem for us. If you would like to speak with someone in person, please email and provide your phone number and we would be happy to call.

#11     Jun 6, 2006
  2. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

I have received and responded privately.

#12     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Is tradebolt able to connect to a broker or a front-end? What if I use a front-end other than Redi Plus at GSEC, can I use your product?

#13     Jul 26, 2006
  4. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

TradeBolt connects automated strategies to brokers. So I think the answer to your question is we connect front-ends to brokers. You can run your strategy on most platforms, and we connect to nearly 100 brokers. See our website for broker details. http://www.tradebolt.com/New_broker_page.php

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly by email (support@tradebolt.com) or by phone (800-977-2658).

#14     Jul 26, 2006
  5. MogulB

MogulB

Is this software compatible with REDI+ or Carlin Trader?
    Fpr professionals it has to be compatible with REDI+ or what's the point?

#15     Sep 18, 2006
  6. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

We are not currently compatible with REDIPlus or Carlin Trading. We are connecting to new brokers and front-ends all the time. Watch this space and our website for news!

What is it about REDIPlus and Carlin that you find so attractive?

TradeBolt

#16     Sep 18, 2006
  7. What is a trading system/strategy? And how it can make my trading easier?

I just enter my buy, with a buy stop limit order, and get out of the trade with a stop market. Very simple.
    Need some knowledge on this one.
    Thanks in advance.

#17     Sep 23, 2006
  8. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi Don

Automated trading is the way to go. It takes the emotion out of trading and boils your money-making down to a set of rules that you control.

A strategy (at least the way we talk about it) is a computer program that acts on the rules you set up and tells your broker how to trade, moment by moment. This is obviously superior to manual entry in that it's a direct connection between your trading rules and your broker, with no interference from your emotions, and no delay as you move your mouse to the button, minimize that annoying pop-up window, or enter a limit price.Everything is automated for you. The speed of automated execution can't be beat!

Are you doing rules-based trading now? If so, automation is a must!

TradeBolt

#18     Sep 25, 2006
  9. Does tradebolt have an API that I could write to?

Thanks,

TNG

#19     Oct 31, 2006
  10. TradeBolt

TradeBolt TradeBolt, LLC

Hi TNG

Yes, TradeBolt has a very programmer-friendly API you can use from any programming language that can call a DLL.

Check out this link for information.

What kind of thing are you looking at doing?

Thanks
    TradeBolt

#20     Oct 31, 2006