What is the worst trading book you ever read?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Mar 1, 2006.

1. The thread title speaks for itself.

In my case, I bought a book some years ago on a whim called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Futures Markets. (I think that was the title. I'm far too lazy and the book is far too worthless for me to go look for it.) If I recall correctly, I bought it from Amazon and, to their credit, they no longer carry it. I thought it would at least be funny, but the author took himself seriously and it was worthless even in entertainment value.

2. gnome

gnome

Everything having to do with Elliott Wave and/or Cycles... though there does seem to be some merit to consideration for larger ones, like 4 year.

3. bitrend

bitrend

No Bull. The title has something to do with investing but the contents are irrelevant. What a misleading!
    :D

4. Hmm. Judging by the lack of posts, it would appear that most people here are entirely satisfied with the quality of the books in their trading library. That would not have been my guess.

5. While this is not a book I do think my Ken Roberts course was useless. If you follow the information you will most likely have large drawdowns and not alot of winners. He makes it look way to easy.

6. Jenna Jameson's autobiography.

I read that thing 12 times and did not pick up any good trading advice. Maybe I missed, something..... I better read it a few more times just to be sure...

7. Well, each picture is worth a thousand words or so. Perhaps if you were to concentrate on those, a small idea might arise. As I understand it, she focused on positional spreads.

8. Ebo

Ebo

9. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

10. #10     Mar 2, 2006