What is the problem with Jim Cramer?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, Apr 7, 2008.

1. A moment ago on CNBC, the hosts said Hillary pronounced to boycott the opening ceremony of 2008 Olympics games in Beijing. I know Hillary had her own agenda. She tries to divert the attention from bad news of her campaign.

The thing I don't understand is Cramer showed great hostility toward China and Chinese people. Several months ago, Cramer on TV show: Stop Trading. He repeated saying "I hate the Chinese, I hate the Chinese". Whenever Cramer mentions China, he shows great hatred to China and Chinese people.

As far I know this is hate crime in the United States. I can say I hate Jim Cramer, but I would not say esp. publicly on TV "I hate Jews, I hate Jews".

Jews have already had many enemies, the whole Islamic world, more than 1.5 billion people; In Europe, United States there is never short of anti-semitic environment. To add another 1.3 billion enemies seems not so wise to me. Jim Cramer is not dumb, on the contrary, I think he is very smart from his achievements in investing. But why is he so politically stupid to promote hatred between different ethnics peoples? Doesn’t he think Jews need more enemies? Even the elite of Jews are so politically stupid, it is no wonder in World War II, when Hitler advocated killing Jews. Many Europeans followed and no many people showed sympathy toward Jews, which was very tragic.

If you are fellow Jew, what do you think of Jim Cramer’s words?

2. Here is the archive of Stop Trading

http://www.thestreet.com/story/1039...-could-fly.html

Quote:

Tiring of "the idea that money is any different depending on where it came from," Cramer acknowledged, "I hate the Chinese ... [but] if they buy a stake in our company, what're you going to do?" That's the way capitalism works, he said.

End Quote