What is the most "EXOTIC" Place you have ever placed a trade from??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jan 31, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

From an Eskimo village in Alaska. Don't remember which one, as I visited several on that trip. Had to walk about a mile across the tundra on a wood plank walkway to use the only phone in the village at the general store.

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. DerekD

DerekD

Crab Meadow Beach, North Shore, Long Island using DBC's QuoteTrek FM Reciever and a payphone. This is early 90's trading options.

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. In the middle of the night from a hotel in Niigata city in Japan. Sugoi desu!

#23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. On my phone in a small island (Bantayan island) off Cebu City, Philippines. The island barely had any electricity but I had GSM/GPRS working on my blackberry :cool:

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. Closed some forex positions using GoToMyPC (to access my home computer in Chicago) from an old desktop in a friend's apartment in Nanchang China. Not "exotic" but it got the job done.

#25     Feb 1, 2008
  6. From Phillisburg, Sint Maarten...long 2 er2 contracts. Finished the day with -1020.00

#26     Feb 1, 2008
  7. korean bar/niteclub... they have pcs in bars ... it was market hours in nyc, nite in seoul. just had to make a trade.

#27     Feb 1, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

should have stayed at the nude beach. LOL.

#28     Feb 1, 2008
  9. At a cafe overlooking Omaha beach, Normandy.

#29     Feb 1, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Hey Rennick Poe... think it's possible that some of the ET'ers never heard of Omaha Beach?

#30     Feb 1, 2008