What is the most depressing, unfulfilling job?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 25, 2010.

1. I personally think the most unfulfilling job ever is a sign holder. I mean to do a job where you can be replaced by a wooden stake just says failure all over it. I mean, if you really need money to feed your family, its ok to have this type of job, but I would think someone has to get seriously depressed if this is your job. I get depressed everytime i see one of these people. I think they could be doing so much more with their lives than being a human stake in the ground.

What do you all think the most despressing unfulfilling jobs?

2. Hahaha! A trainee sign holder, this person actually looks up to a fully qualified sign holder.

I'd like to see the wooden sign holders knock f*ck out of the human sign holders on Youtube.

3. Retief

Retief

Prostitute has to be the worst.

4. Jizzmopper at the peep show booth

:confused:

5. Surdo

Surdo

Some hoes enjoy their work and have a few regular clients that they are comfortable with. It is a symbiotic relationship between John & hoe, much like the Clownfish and Sea Anemone!

6. What about a mongarse sniffer? The person who is employed to sniff mongs arses.

Ok, i made this job up, but i'm sure you'll agree it would be a pretty sh!t job.

7. Buzzed

Buzzed

A telemarketer has to be the worst job ever. Your job is to interrupt the lives of people to con them out of money.

Prostitution would be a job I would enjoy, as long as I didn't have any male clients. :D

8. haha...I actually did that job for 2 weeks when i was 20 years old. It psychologically scarred me. To this day I hate talking on the telephone. Of course one of the benefits i got from that experience is now when a telemarketer calls me, I feel no guilt for hanging up on them the second they say "how are you today, sir?"

9. Gcapman

Gcapman

10. Enjoy going down on the overweight 70 year old grandmothers that smell like mothballs. Dont think that all your clients are going to be 18 year old supermodels, my friend.

#10     Jun 25, 2010